Small Town Values Meet Big City Experience
Mario J. Fratto is a member of the National Italian American Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. Contact The Law Office Of Mario J. Fratto Today
If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation, contact the firm online or call 315-400-0653. Consultations are available in English, Italian and Spanish at the firm's Geneva and Rochester offices. Weekend, evening and off-site appointments are available by request.
• Legal Services In Ontario County And Monroe County, New York
• The Law Office of Mario J. Fratto is a general practice litigation law firm with offices in Geneva and Rochester, New York. Mario J. Fratto, a Geneva native, has the experience and passion necessary to handle a wide variety of cases and provide outstanding service to his clients.
• MARIO J. FRATTO IS A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ITALIAN AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION, THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION AND THE NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION. HE HOLDS A JURIS DOCTOR DEGREE, WITH HONORS IN CRIMINAL LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, AND SECURED TRANSACTIONS, AND A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS LAW FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
• Regardless of the type of legal challenge you are facing, attorney Mario J. Fratto will treat you with respect and sincerity while working tirelessly to fight for your interests.
• Dynamic General Practice Litigator Focused On Your Needs
• The Law Office of Mario J. Fratto provides the following legal services, among others:
• Judgment-free criminal defense representation for charges such as DWI/DUI, theft crimes including burglary and larceny, white collar crime, assault and drug crimes related to the possession or distribution of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other controlled substances
• Strategic legal counsel and representation for commercial and civil litigation and appeals, including property disputes, land use and zoning issues, Article 78 proceedings and matters of municipal law
• Sensitive and effective legal guidance in child custody and support cases and other matters of family law
• Highly skilled and dynamic business law counsel, including business formation and planning, contract law, and other commercial matters
• Compassionate and effective counsel and representation in the aftermath of a personal injury caused by another's negligence, such as car accidents and premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall injuries
• Mario J. Fratto speaks Italian and Spanish and has extensive multicultural experience. He takes pride in offering high-quality legal services to people from all walks of life. No case is too big or too small.